Julia de Roeper’s producer credits include Lost in Pronunciation for ABC iView (2016, dir. Richard Jasek, 6 x 6mins); The Lost Tools of Henry Hoke for ABC TV (2014, dir. Rob Marchand, 21x5mins mockumentary, 2015 ATOM award); Ringbalin (2013, dir. Ben Pederick, 30min doco, AFF, Flickerfest; app ATOM award, SXSW finalist); Magic Harvest (2010, dir. Jeni Lee, 30min doco, AFF); A Taste of Africa for ABC, SBS, Ch.4 (1994, dir. Judith John-Story, 6x27mins). She co-produced Muriel Matters! for the ABC (2013, dir. Sonia Bible, 27min doco, AFF, Dublin FF).
Fahim is a passionate and qualified Digital Screen & Media producer, director, editor with 14 Years’ experience in a range of films and TV programing, overseas and in Australia.
- 2016-2018, Jury/founder, Ghan International Film Festival Australia (GIFFA)
- Winner, 2017, Art and Cultural Award, Presented by His Excellency the Hon. Hieu Van Le AO, Governor of South Australia
- Finalist, 2015 Media, Presented by His Excellency the Hon. Hieu Van Le AO, Governor of South Australia recognised Fahim’s dedication and exceptional achievements over the six years in promoting community cultural diversity and inclusivity in Australia.
- Silver Award, 2016 Epson Photography
- Producer/Director, Afghan Cameleers in Australia, 58 minutes documentary about Afghan cameleer’s history in Australia from 1860 – 1920
- 2009 – 2018 Founder producer Farda TV, C44 Adelaide